咨询电话:4000-628-552

注册

退出

实用翻译练习全掌握 带你get实用英语技能

2017-03-03 01:28:17 来源:北外网课

英语学习过程中,翻译能力是一项非常重要的考核内容,那么,究竟应该如何提升翻译水平,轻松玩转翻译呢?赶紧来学习一下北外网课(北京外国语大学网络课堂)老师整理的实用翻译练习吧。

这样的事我从来没听说过。

I’ve never heard ofsuch a thing before.

那边出什么事啦?

What’s going on overthere ?

也许这不是他的错。我们得查一下。

Maybe it is not hismistake. We’ve got to make some enquiries.

乌云遮住了天空,好像要下雨了。

让我们把事情再解释一遍,这样每个人都可以明白了。

Let’s explain thematter once again, so that everyone can understand it.  

他抬头一看,见她面带微笑走了过来。

He looked up and sawher coming over with a smile on her face.

如果你照告诉你的那样去做,你一定会通过考试的。

If you do as you aretold , you will certainly pass the examination.

突然我看到个老妇人跑着穿过马路。

All at once I saw anold woman running across the street.  

只要我们团结一致,就可以克服任何困难。

If we are united asone ,we can get over any difficulties.  

在他的工作中,出现了许多困难,可是他并没有吓倒。

A lot of difficultiesarose in his work ,but he was not frightened.

别着急,我们有的是时间。

Take it easy  we’ve got plenty of time.  

他在学习上仍有一些困难,但他不怕困难,而且正在努力克服它们。

She still has somedifficulties in her studies, but she is not afraid of them and is trying hardto overcome them.  

他们采取了一些步骤,这意味着他们国家的人口在以后的二十年内会稳定下来。

They have taken someaction. It means that the population of their country will stabilize within thenext twenty years.  

如果这种材料我们得不到充分的供应的话,我们不久就会用完我们现有的材料。

If we don’t have anadequate supply of the material, we’ll soon use up whatwe have now.  

幸运的是,在这场事故中没有一个人受伤。

Fortunately, not asingle man was injured in this accident.

很明显,最近他取得了很大进步。

It’s evident that hehas made great progress recently.  

我真诚的希望你会看到自己的错误,并且以后尽量不再重犯。

I sincerely hope thatyou will see your mistake and try not to make it again in future .  

就人口而言,华盛顿还不能算是一个大城市。

In terms ofpopulation, Washington cannot be regarded as a big city.


分享到:

请选择测试