1、What can youtell me about yourself?
2、 What wouldyou like to be doing five years after graduation?
3. What is yourgreatest strength?
4. What is yourgreatest weakness?
5. How do you feelabout your progress to date?"
6.Why did you choosepeking university?
7.Why did you chooseMBA?
8.What would you liketo be doing five years after graduation?
9.What has been yourgreatest accomplishment?
10.Describe yourgreatest strengths and weaknesses.
11.What have youlearned from the jobs you have held?
12.Describe thebest/worst team of which you have been a member.
13Tell me about atime when your course load was heaviest. How did you get all of your work done?
14.Give me a specificexample of a time when you sold someone on an idea or concept.
15.Tell me about atime when you were creative in solving a problem.
16.Describe a timewhen you got co-workers or classmates who dislike each other to work together.
17.Tell me about atime when you made a bad decision.
18.What kinds ofpeople do you find it difficult to work with?
19.What are some ofthe things you find difficult to do?
20.How would youevaluate me as an interviewer?
21.What interests youleast about MBA?
22.How do you handlerejection?
23.What is the worstthing you have heard about our school?
24.See this pen I'mholding. Sell it to me.
25. According to JRM, Jr., a fast growing software company askedthis question... You have a wealthy aunt who weighs 300 pounds. Tell me how youwould redesign her toilet.
26.It is the 15th Century. How do convince the Pope that the Earth is round?
27. If I gave you an elephant, where would you hide it?
28. Why are soda cans tapered on the top and bottom?
29. How much RAM does a PC need to run Windows95?
30. You are in a boat on a fresh water lake. In your hand is a rock. You throw the rock into the lake. How is the lake's water level affected?
31. If it rained music, what would grow?
32. Describe your best friend and what he or she does for a living.
33. In what ways are you similar or different from your best friend?
34.What are your career's strengths and how do you capitalize on them?
35. Are you a happy person?